Organizations can run the risk of either under- or over provisioning resources (CPU, RAM) when migrating to a new virtual workspace or cloud environment, which rely on shared infrastructure. Oversizing leads to wasted expense and capacity – as much as 50 to 100 percent of your overall project cost. Under-sizing leads to lost productivity or can prompt hasty upgrades without due regard to cost.
Although exact costs will vary per organization, Stratusphere™ UX’s metric data – when used for right sizing, can save customers as much as $250,000 or more per evaluation. This solution provides detailed metrics that support realistic capacity planning, accurate SLA targets and correct infrastructure and workspace design.
Get a FREE Cost Savings Analysis for precise workspace resource capacity planning.
• Use Stratusphere UX to capture actual resource utilization (CPU, RAM) to identify over- and under-resourced workspaces.
• Calculate the optimal workspace (instance) sizing based on actual resource consumption data, adjusted for user experience metrics.
• Apply the Process Optimization feature to adjust recommendations on sizing for undersized workspaces.
• Validate sizing adjustments through POC.
• Engage in a POC to confirm impact of Process Optimization on hardware lifecycle extension potential.